Saturday, March 20, 2010

So That's Why It was Hard to Light!

The grill's been harder to light the last few times. I didn't think much of it: wind and weather make quite a difference when starting the fire.

Then, about four minutes into today's session, I noticed that the grill wasn't hot. It wasn't even warm. No surprise, really: I was out of gas. Or, rather, the LP gas cylinder was.

The burgers were defrosted before the fire went out, but not by much. My wife finished heating them on the stove. They turned out fine: but without that grilled taste.

Refilling the cylinder was no problem. I just took it over to Fleet Supply, on Sauk Centre's Beltline road, and enjoyed getting out of the house.

I've been getting nine day's of tax preparation done in two this weekend. Which is another topic. ("Lemming Tracks: Tax Time Surprise," Apathetic Lemming of the North, (March 20, 2010))

No comments: