Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Easy Griller: a Reality Check

This is my thirteenth post, I think. Time to slow down and think a little.

If you've been following all of this blog's posts, you've noticed that I've had fun with them, but haven't offered much in the line of solid 'how to' content.

That's partly because I created this blog in large part to reflect, and share, the fun I have, grilling.

I do have a 'serious' grilling site, also called Easy Griller ( www.easygriller.com ). Parts of it may be useful, some were intended to be amusing, and most of it is, in my opinion, a crashing bore.

All that's going to change now. The boring part, I mean. I don't plan to make Easy Griller the website useless and unamusing: although I suppose that could happen.

What this means is that I'm going to ease back on posting to this blog, and devote a bit more time to Easy Griller, the website.

I'll post here from time to time, when I've got something substantive to say.

No comments: